When writing a case study, remember these few suggestions:
- Write About Someone Your Ideal Customer Can Relate To
Go for the story, a customer who had a real need, that your company helped. The goal is to ensure that once your ideal customer has read your case studies, they will feel:
- You are comfortable in their industry.
- You know their industry’s specific needs.
- You know how to give their industry targeted results.
- Tell the Story from Start to Finish
- Quantify the success when you can t.
- Get a testimonial.
- Be clear, use language that is specific and not vague regarding the problem or the solution
- For this form, write your thoughts, don’t worry about editing (that’s my job!)