When writing a case study, remember these few suggestions:
- Write About Someone Your Ideal Customer Can Relate To
Go for the story, a customer who had a real need, that your company helped. The goal is to ensure that once your ideal customer has read your case studies, they will feel:
- You are comfortable in their industry.
- You know their industry’s specific needs.
- You know how to give their industry targeted results.
- Tell the Story from Start to Finish
- Quantify the success when you can t.
- Get a testimonial.
- Be clear, use language that is specific and not vague regarding the problem or the solution
- For this form, write your thoughts, don’t worry about editing (that’s my job!)
Small Business Saturday has come and gone, and we’re in peak holiday buying season. If you’re looking for ways to boost your holiday sales, here are few tips that can help.
Read More >>>